The Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification assesses your ability to apply counter terrorism and security planning knowledge to real-life situations. Successful completion of the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) Program tells your prospective clients, industry professionals, other experts and future employers that you have met rigorous professional standards of competence in protection, defence and security planning.
Who Should Attend?
Property Managers, Security Managers, Police Officers, Private Security operatives, and Security Search teams will find the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) course of immense practical value.
• Competence in the principles and best practices in the counter-terrorism field.
• Participation in a recognized professional group.
• As the global terrorism threat keeps evolving, the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification keeps you up to date with tools
and tactics to counter and respond to the evolving threats.
• Recognition of professional competence by peers in your profession as well as management.
• Advanced career potential and growth due to recognition as a Certified Counterterrorism Practitioner
• Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities.
• The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and
refining your activities within the homeland security and counter-terrorism fields.
To download a full course prospectus, click here > CCTP Course Brochure
The participant is required to have either one of the following:
1.1. A minimum university degree and at least 2 years experience in the security, law enforcement or military field.
1.2. Relevant experience in the field of security, law enforcement or military with at least 5 years in executive or management role and/or responsibility if you do not have a relevant degree.
Minimum Age of 25
Candidates are required to submit two professionals references