Provide administration support to the director and senior consultants. Manage incoming requests for proposal (RFP) and support internal and external communications relating to the timely submissions of bids, follow up and analysis of outcome. Create and coordinate the successful design of Tender, Fee Proposal, Prequalification and Consulting Report deliverables, often to demanding client timescales, on time and to a high standard.
To assist the director and senior consultants in the coordination and implementation of SGW’s overall business development programme and activities to generate new and repeat business.
To provide administration support for a small, but busy office.
Reports, Submissions, Competitions and Awards
• Take a hands-on coordination role in the preparation of tenders and Pre-Qualification submissions
• Prepare new graphic layouts for bid submissions, design reports, design boards, displays, PowerPoint presentations
• Collate all relevant information and ensure it is easily available for bid management, including CVs, project information, company data, references etc.
• Manage and collate all the submissions, electronic files and paper files (paper copy of all submissions)
• File all submissions in the appropriate folders
• Create PowerPoint presentations for director and for project teams when necessary
• Print out notes version of presentations to be taken to meetings
• Co-ordinate presentation equipment, aids, conference call meeting invitations on behalf of the consulting team
New Business Activity
Provide support to the implementation of new business initiatives programme through:
• Support Director for all business development initiatives
• Regularly update existing client contact list
• Ensure business contacts are followed up, and opportunities are explored by the director and senior consultants
• Work with the Director on researching potential clients in the relevant sectors
Support the company secretary as required for administration and office responsibilities including:
• Meeting and Greeting visitors
• Making tea and coffee for meetings
• Answering the phone/taking messages/screening calls
• Keeping office tidy and presentable
• Managing archives and storage
• Dealing with printer – break downs, ordering toner
• Assisting director and consultants with project admin: scanning/copying/binding/printing
• Dealing with incoming morning post
• Updating & adding new contacts to the database
• Managing company information library
• Keeping policies and manuals up to date
• Keeping magazines in order
• Keeping staff contact sheet and images up to date
• Booking couriers
• Dealing with outgoing post
Other / IT
• Liaise with IT support consultant as and when required.
• Change back-up tapes periodically, as required
Equal Opportunities Policy
SGW are committed to offering equal opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.
To apply for this position, click the link https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/207594879/Bid-Coordinator-Administrator?hlkw=Bid-coordinator
Back to news