The Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification assesses your ability to apply counter terrorism and security planning knowledge to real-life situations. Successful completion of the programme tells your prospective clients, industry professionals, other experts and future employers that you have met rigorous professional standards of competence in protection, defence and security planning.
The Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) programme has been recognised by The University of Portsmouth, Institute of Criminal Justice Studies.
CCTP has received recognition by the Portsmouth Institute to the value of 20 Level 6 credits, the equivalent of one final year undergraduate module. There are 180 credits at each level and 360 in an undergraduate degree in total. The course shall now be entered on the ICJS RPL Tariff.
Who Should Attend?
Property Managers, Security Managers, Police Officers, Private Security operatives, and Security Search teams will find the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) programme of immense practical value.
• Competence in the principles and best practices in the counter-terrorism field
• Participation in a recognised professional group
• As the global terrorism threat keeps evolving, the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification keeps you up to date with tools
and tactics to counter and respond to the threat
• Recognition of professional competence by peers in your profession as well as management
• Advanced career potential and growth due to recognition as a Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner
• Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities
• The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and
refining your activities within the homeland security and counter terrorism fields.
To download a full course prospectus, click here > CCTP Course Brochure
The participant is required to have either one of the following:
1.1. A minimum university degree and at least 2 years experience in the security, law enforcement or military field.
1.2. Relevant experience in the field of security, law enforcement or military, with at least 5 years in executive or management role and/or responsibility if you do not have a relevant degree.
Minimum Age of 25
Candidates are required to submit two professionals references.
The course fee is $1700 INCLUSIVE of morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch. Accommodation and any transportation to and from the venue is EXCLUDED from this fee.
If you are booking from a single company/group for two delegates or more we require a $50 deposit per person.
For those who are members of ASIS International, please provide your membership number at the time of booking to receive a $100 discount.