SGW have engineers trained to BTEC professional standard in CCTV and Access Control. We have our own in house calibrated test equipment to assist with non-emotional witness testing and authorising engineer services on behalf of our clients.
SGW can test video signals from cameras to ensure correct set up, utilise bar generators to ensure correct monitor configuration, utilise Rotakin testing to ensure CCTV operational requirements have been achieved and test the CCTV network considering bandwidth budgets specified against actual throughput of a network achieved within the installation.
At CCTV snagging and witness testing phase, SGW will: –
• Initial system inspections and production of snagging lists
• Certification of contractor interim and other payment claims
• Issue of practical completion certificate to contractor once the client receives ‘beneficial use’ of the system
• Re-inspection after snagging has been rectified
• On site system trials and acceptance
• Reading and checking of as installed manuals and drawings
• Other tasks not listed above but required on an as and when basis to enable successful project completion
• Witnessing commissioning on selective and random basis (Day & Night Tests Required)
• Review of O&M Manuals and Record Drawings (2 submissions duration one day each review)
• Issue of final handover certificate to contractor