The visit and report was conducted due to the owners feeling at risk of danger.
McCarthy and Stone is a leading retirement house builder, based in the UK and is responsible for building more than 70% of the UK’s owner-occupied retirement housing each year.
The site visit report included:
• Identifying strengths and weaknesses of the site security
• Identifying any short comings in current CCTV systems
• Identifying any short comings in current access control systems
• Identifying any shortcomings existing lighting arrangements
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders as required
Whilst undergoing this on-site visit, SGW completed a risk assessment to understand the environment in which the Springhill House operates and any issues that may negatively impact the development. SGW spoke to a handful of residents in passing who highlighted some of their concerns, further to the initial list of concerns sent to the property managers.
Following the site visit, a report was produced with a new security site plan accompanied with a detailed explanation of recommended solutions, images and diagrams of where threats are increased.