The CCTV consultancy included:
• CCTV in hot spot locations
• Review the use of portable wireless 3G by WPH Tenancy Enforcement Team and how this can be integrated into centralised CCTV provision
• Additional cameras where required in high rise blocks
• Design plan including costs to design a bespoke centralised concierge and CCTV control room
• Work with the Customer Access Project Manager to ensure a joined up approach is taken to deliver solutions to the CCTV project and the one centre vision.
The primary objective of the Design Plan was to define an appropriate strategy to deliver a security service to Magenta Living’s customers that is professional and can deliver quality and achieve value for money, through its people and the technology.
SGW’s consultancy appointment included review and development of a wide range of services, which included: Controlled access, CCTV camera monitoring, static guarding, key-holding system, mobile rapid response and security for void premises.