The Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification assesses your ability to apply counter terrorism and security planning knowledge to real-life situations. Successful completion of the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) programme tells your prospective clients, industry professionals, other experts and future employers that you have met rigorous professional standards of competence in protection, defence and security planning.
Who Should Attend?
Property Managers, Security Managers, Police Officers, Private Security operatives, and Security Search teams will find the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) programme of immense practical value.
• Competence in the principles and best practices in the counter-terrorism field
• Participation in a recognised professional group
• As the global terrorism threat keeps evolving, the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification keeps you up to date with tools
and tactics to counter and respond to the threat
• Recognition of professional competence by peers in your profession as well as management
• Advanced career potential and growth due to recognition as a Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner
• Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities
• The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and
refining your activities within the homeland security and counter terrorism fields.
To download a full course prospectus, click here > CCTP Course Brochure
The participant is required to have either one of the following:
1.1. A minimum university degree and at least 2 years experience in the security, law enforcement or military field.
1.2. Relevant experience in the field of security, law enforcement or military, with at least 5 years in executive or management role and/or responsibility if you do not have a relevant degree.
Minimum Age of 25
Candidates are required to submit two professionals references.
The course fee is $1700 INCLUSIVE of morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch. Accommodation and any transportation to and from the venue is EXCLUDED from this fee.
If you are booking from a single company/group for two delegates or more we require a $50 deposit per person.
For those who are members of ASIS International, please provide your membership number at the time of booking to receive a $100 discount.
Course Online Booking Page
Course Fee: £1,500.00
1. Global terrorism today – Introduction to the Threat
2. Terror organizations
3. Critical Soft Targets
4. Suicide bombers- their mind-set and how they operate
5. The stages of terrorist attack
6. The adversary
7. Bombs and Explosives
8. Dealing with booby traps
9. How terrorists conduct intelligence collection
10. VBIEDs – Vehicle borne IED (car bombs)
11. The security concept
12. Incident management
13. Minimum cost / maximum security options
14. Preparing the operational procedure file and area portfolio
- London, UK – 70-72 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4HB – 3rd to 6th June 2019
- Nottingham, UK – Edwinstowe House, NG21 9PR – 2nd to 5th September 2019
- Abu Dhabi, UAE – Park Hotel, Yas Island – 2nd to 5th December 2019